What is the Save the Date Challenge 2017? It is a challenge and encouragement to date your spouse each week in 2017*.
We will even be helping you with weekly date ideas! Just subscribe below. Share your fun with church via social media using the hashtag #CPCSAVETHEDATE17. We do this not to brag or discourage, but to encourage other couples to save “The Date” from extinction!
HERE’S THE CHALLENGE:
- Date your spouse in 2017*.
- Photo document each of your dates and share them with us!
Each couple that completes 3 dates per month for 12 consecutive months* beginning February 2017 will have their names put into a drawing for a 7- night cruise of out Galveston,TX!
PLEASE NOTE – ANY NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE CRUISE – The deadline for cruise eligibilty has now passed… However, if you would like to still register, you can receive our weekly date email ideas in your inbox.
Here are a few stipulations:
- Only 1 date per week, 3 dates per month, 12 months in a row (February 1, 2017 – January 31, 2018).
- Dates must be photo documented. EMAIL your photo and a quick description of your date.
- Share your photo using #cpcsavethedate17 to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram (optional, but highly encouraged).
- You must attend Crosspoint Church throughout 2017*.
*Challenge period is from February 1, 2017 – January 31, 2018.
Register for our weekly Date Idea Emails
Click here to see our Archive of Date Idea Emails