Mentoring… A REAL NEED
We are looking for Crosspointers to mentor students at Press Elementary, our partner Title I school.
You can become a mentor if…
- You have a desire to help a student that needs you.
- You agree to meet with your assigned student just one hour a week at Press Elementary
- You feel that God is calling you to help a child and make a difference in their life.
Are you interested in learning more about mentoring?
RSVP for Meeting
- You can contact Jay Dess, our Press Liaison Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan to attend our August 20th Orientation Meeting. This brief meeting is at 12:15 pm in Room 201 at Crosspoint.