We are now accepting applications for the following position:
JOB TITLE Crosspoint Clubhouse Director
Benefits: As outlined in the Personnel Policy Manual
Work Hours: Part time: 28 hours per week
Reports to: Children’s Minister
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Education and experience as outlined in the 746.1015 of the Minimum Standards for Child-Care Centers as stipulated by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulator Services.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree with (12) college credit hours in child development and six college credit hours in business management and at least one year of experience in a licensed child care center.
- Be a professing Christian. Exhibiting the Christ Life: The abundant, supernatural, full and joyful life only available through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Covenant Member of Crosspoint Church in good standing.
- Growing relationship with God, ministry and children.
- Show good judgment, self-control, and competency in working with staff, families and children.
- Demonstrate organizational ability.
- Live in such a manner that his/her Christian conduct and faith cannot be questioned.
- Possess knowledge and training of age appropriate activities and related teaching skills.
- Complete pediatric CPR/First Aide training (every other year – minimum).
Management Responsibilities and Essential duties
- Report and partner with the Children’s Minister in building relationships with parents, children and staff through one-on-one time, correspondence and classroom visitations.
- Prepare objectives for individual and group educational/recreation activities, develop strategies for meeting the objectives, implement activities and monitor and evaluate outcomes in accordance with the philosophy and policies of the program and ministry.
- Take an active role visiting and evaluating classrooms, playground and other activity areas to ensure that the objectives of the ministry are being met.
- Supervise all activities to ensure the safety of each child at all times.
- Recruit, screen, direct, supervise, and coordinate the evaluation, orientation, and training of preschool staff; meet timelines and requirements for annual evaluations; visually observe staff members whenever they are working with children and formally observe each teacher at least twice per year.
- Ensure that the Program has established and fulfilled all necessary policies and procedures per the Texas Minimum Standards for Child-Care Centers, as well as, the overall objectives and policies of the ministry.
- Ensure that the Clubhouse program complies with Crosspoint Church established building usage guidelines.
- Prepare and manage program budgets; supervise and monitor funding and expenditures.
- Keep accurate and complete records.
- Work cooperatively with other childcare ministries of Crosspoint Church to ensure that the facilities are being utilized and the programs are working in a coordinated manner.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with children, parents and staff.
- Provide monthly updates in person or in writing to the Children’s Minister and to the Clubhouse Advisory Board on the state of the Program. This information may include the following areas: upcoming events, personnel issues, supply needs, parents or student issues, and budget.
- Plan and prepare age appropriate and Christ-centered chapel time for children and teachers for chapel time each week. Director and Assistant will partner together to plan and carry out preschool chapel time each week Clubhouse is in session. Chapel time is to teach and grow the children where they are in understanding Biblical Learning (Bible, God, Jesus, Family, Self, Creation, Community, World and Bible Truth).
- Strong Computer skills and experience.
- Marketing expertise (including appropriate use of social media).
- Able to use discretion in dealing with confidential matters.
The physical requirements:
- Activities including extensive walking, stooping, standing, and bending.
- Lifting, carrying, and transporting objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Sitting required to process administrative duties.
Email your resume